Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We are almost there!!

Just to let all our customers to know that our pigs are looking great!! We have a handful that are almost ready to go. This is so exciting for us to let everybody taste the pork that has been my passion. Everyday I go out when I feed our horses and cow and check on the Pigs, I am excited at the growth, So a big shout out to Sheep Rock Feed for some great chow for my pigs. Rich Holden, is who does this work and trust me when I say not only do we all get excited for the growth of the pigs, but every time he comes to deliver we always love to take a minute or two and smell the grains he has put together, It is so fresh and delicious smelling. He also chops for chickens, so if any of you city dwellers have your own little chicken coop he is the man to see for some great food for your ladies. We are also thinking in the fall of buying a small herd of sheep, to add to our farm. So we would like to get some feed back to see if this is something that people are interested in. Some fresh lamb would definitely add variety to your meat selection. We also are now taking orders for our winter pork, it should be done around December we hope. So let us know if  you would like to be on the list to order. And thanks again to all our customers without you this wouldn't be possible!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's fantastic that you have such great working property. I would like to take Susan out to your farm-she would love it! Also, message me on facebook, I'd like to get some prices. Me and my sister were just talking about getting some meats.
    Jenn Mason

    ReplyDelete